Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some Seminars are better than others...

I once heard an expression, when the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear. When you think about it, it is kind of profound. The last few days, I have felt ready. After another late night and early morning, I really wanted to roll over and go back to sleep this morning, but I couldn't. I am one of these guy who when I give you my word, it is good. I was enrolled in a Seminar about Universal Life Insurance this morning at one of our Suppliers. The presenter was very well versed in the Life Insurance industry. He has been around for a number of years.
The seminar was basically a refresher that looked at Universal Life Insurance. The presenter broke Universal Life Insurance it down into 6 parts, and used a restaraunt / buffet analogy to describe the different parts. After 10 pages of notes, I realized that the presenter was taking the complex, and making it simple. That is the type of person I can understand and relate to. I look forward to implementing this knowledge in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment